In addition to electricity, energy from gas remains an important energy source and natural gas an important item of supply until the transition to completely clean energy in the future.
Elektrum natural gas originates in the USA and Norway, from where it is transported by LNG carriers to the Klaipėda terminal in Lithuania.
Using the natural gas infrastructure of the Baltic states, natural gas is delivered to Latvia and stored in the Inčukalns underground gas storage facility, providing natural gas to households and businesses throughout the Baltics. ensuring the stability of supply and price of gas. We will help you find the most suitable natural gas purchase solution for your company or apartment association.
When determining the fixed price of natural gas, we take into account the annual gas consumption of your company or apartment association. If you also have an electricity sales contract with us, we combine the volumes of both gas and electricity consumption under one price.
- Fixed gas price for the entire contract period (up to 2 years)
- Company costs are easy to plan
- The risk of market price fluctuations lies with the supplier
Exchange price of natural gas is formed according to the monthly variable gas prices on the GasPool gas exchange (Europe's largest gas exchange), to which Elektrum adds a sales margin.
- Exchange price
- Opportunity to take part in the decrease of GasPool's gas price (includes a possibility for price increase as well).
- The risk of market price fluctuations lies with the buyer.
As an added value, it is possible to pay for the consumption of electricity and natural gas in one payment.